Fix Your certificate
Generic Certificate Request
Use these detailed illustrated instructions to upgrade your TQSL software and request a new certificate. The instructions are very detailed however the process is very quick and simple. We have provided a lot of detail to avoid confusion or guess work.
• You may want to print the instructions and review the them before you begin.
• You may find it easier to check off each step as you complete it.
• You will not be asked to perform surgery in your computer.
• You will use your mouse to click on selections.
• You will only be asked to enter basic information such as your name, address and call sign. (Private key passwords are not recommended.)
• You will not have to search for files. TQSL 2.0 will upload these for you.
• Postcards for US stations or license documents for DX stations are not required if you are an existing LoTW user.
• Your new certificate request will be processed the same business day or the next business day if this was done on a weekend or holiday.