The Digital Edition of January QST is Now Available!
The digital version of the January issue of QST is now available to ARRL members.
In this issue . . .
- Build HF amplifiers from discarded microwave ovens
- Display aircraft telemetry with your own software-defined “radar”
- Homebrew an azimuth/elevation antenna rotator
- Add a modern keyed VFO to your vintage rig
…and much more!
Enjoy content you won’t see in the print edition . . .
- Watch a video overview of the Yaesu FT DX 1200 HF and 6 Meter transceiver
ARRL Centennial Feature: Browse the original 1914 ARRL Station List
- See expanded content in the “Microwavelengths” column
Every issue of QST is filled with the news and features you need to keep active in Amateur Radio. Enjoy this issue!