Voting Now Open for June QST Cover Plaque Award
Now that you’ve thumbed through and read the June 2011 issue of QST cover-to-cover, we’re sure that an article sticks in your mind. So go ahead and cast your vote for your favorite article in the issue. The article with the most votes will receive the QST Cover Plaque Award.
- A One Person, Safe, Portable and Easy to Erect Antenna Mast by Bob Dixon, W8ERDA
- Is There an Optimum Height for an HF Antenna? by Kazimierz “Kai” Siwiak, KE4PT
- Direct Digital Synthesis for Those Classic Rigs by Joe Lunsford, N4YG
- A Single Element Vertical “Beam” by David Robbins, K7BKI
- Two Small Helical Antennas for 2 Meters by John E. Portune, W6NBC
- Get Up and Get-on-the-Air by Gary Pearce, KN4AQ, and Dick Orander, KD4ISC
- DXpedition to Ponza Island by Ruth L. Vano, KB0USC
The QST Cover Plaque award -- given to the author or authors of the best article in each issue -- is determined by a vote of ARRL members on the QST Cover Plaque Poll Web page. Only non-Headquarters staff authors are eligible to receive votes.