Voting Now Open for May QST Cover Plaque Award
Now that you’ve thumbed through and read the May 2011 issue of QST cover-to-cover, we’re sure that an article -- or three -- sticks in your mind. So go ahead and cast your vote for your favorite article in the issue. The article with the most votes will receive the QST Cover Plaque Award.
- Supporting Portable Antennas Without Guy Wires by Dave Fisher, KG0D/7
- A Transmitter for Fox Hunting by Mark Spencer, WA8SME
- An Emergency Backup Solar Power System by Jim Talens, N3JT
- A Junk Box Power Line Frequency Monitor by Arthur Glazar, W2NN
- 3B8EME – Moonbounce from the Indian Ocean by Eltje Veen, PA3CEE, Johan Meezen, PE9DX, and Rene Hasper, PE1L
- Youth DX Adventure #1 by Don DuBon, N6JRL, and Dave Kalter, KB8OCP
The QST Cover Plaque award -- given to the author or authors of the best article in each issue -- is determined by a vote of ARRL members on the QST Cover Plaque Poll Web page. Headquarters staff members who write articles are not eligible to receive votes.