If you love building gadgets, this book belongs on your radar. It helps you build fun gadgets and gain knowledge of how various electronic parts work along the way. It covers:
Electronics Projects for Dummies
- Fundamental concepts of what an electronic project is and how to get started
- Tools of the trade, including soldering irons and multimeters
- Building light activated gadgets
- Setting up motion detectors
- Transforming electromagnetic waves into sound
- Suppliers of electronic parts and tools
will have you building projects in no time. In fact, it includes step-by-step directions for ten cool creations - a weird microphone, remote control gizmos, talking toys, and more. With full parts and tool lists, safety guidelines, and writing schematics this book is a great guide to build-it-yourself electronics projects.
Ham Radio for Dummies
Electronics for Dummies
428 pages. © 2006, by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.