50% larger than its predecessor, the 11th edition of RSGB's Morse Code for Radio Amateurs
is essential for anyone looking to expand their horizons by adding Morse code to their skills. It has everything you need to get started in the fascinating hobby, to using computers and increasing your speed.
- The history of Morse code
- How to get started
- Abbreviations and prosigns
- How to increase your speed
- Using the code when DXing or contesting
- How to use a straight 'pump', modern keys, and paddles
- The latest learning techniques involving computers
- Circuits to build a Morse practice oscillator and electronic keyer
A free dual purpose computer/audio CD-ROM is included. It contains nearly an hour of audio recordings of Morse code at 5, 10 and 15 words per minute, providing the opportunity to learn in the car or at your leisure. Includes software for Morse contesting, plus bonus articles, pictures, and web links.
Softcover: 48 pages
Publisher: Radio Society of Great Britain (RSGB). Eleventh Edition (2013)
ISBN: 9781 9050 8692 4
Product Dimensions: 6.85 x 9.45 inches
Shipping Weight: .28 pounds