Your Gateway to worldwide DXing
Designed to bring various aspects of DX closer to experienced radio amateurs and newcomers, this handy reference will find its place on that mini-expedition and in the shack. Generations of DXers have contributed to it with their experience and expertise. All the knowledge and data a DXer needs is available in one book.
Shortwave DX Handbook
- DX practice and how to get started
- Latest rules and requirements
- Awards, Contests, and the whole DX Scene
- The Amateur Radio Bands
- Prepartion of DXpeditions and putting your plans into practice
- Valuable references such as official ITU callsign allocations and more
provides an easy way into the fascinating world of DX. This book will become a trusty companion for all radio amateurs interested in DX and enable them to take part in all kinds of DX activities.
419 pages. © 2005, by DARC Verlag GmbH.