An Exciting Glimpse at an American Corporate Success Story
Ten Tec's vision was to become a leader in Amateur Radio, radio communications, and manufacturing. This book details the first 40 years of their journey. You'll discover their evolutionary development as they strived to become a leader in the world of communications.
- Founder Al Kahn's childhood and interest in communications and sound systems
Ten-Tec's connection to Electro-Voice
- Small incremental developments that have led to evolutionary changes in manufacturing
- The development of digital communications
- The human element within the corporation
- The company's high standards of service and quality
Hardcover. 132 pages. © 2008, published by Springflower Publishing.