ARRL

Register Account

Login Help

Forum Home - Rules - Help - Login - Forgot Password
Members can access, post and reply to the forums below. Before you do, please first read the RULES.

73 Magazine

May 31st 2015, 14:59

KC9UNY

Total Topics: 0
Total Posts: 0
I have come across a few copies of the magazine "Amateur Radio 73" at an auction. They have very slight water damage. Any idea what they would be worth? Where I could best sell them? I have checked Ebay and could only find a few listings with them, and Amazon had nothing. Most of what I can find is the magazines, all of them, on DVD or other disc. And also, why is there very little about them on the internet?
Jun 1st 2015, 13:23

W1VT

Super Moderator

The best years of 73 magazine predate the popular use of the Internet.
Good web sites and pages disappear, as it costs time and money to maintain a web site. "Free" web hotspots like Geocities and AOL Hometown have pulled the plug--making useful information disappear.

Zack W1VT
ARRL Senior Lab Engineer
Jun 2nd 2015, 05:44

N9ANT

I will not be renewing membership of a fund drive to support wealthy affluent people who have antenna farms, that suck membership funds to attend far and away excisions to distant islands in the name of the regular ham.

N9ANT

I will not be renewing membership of a fund drive to support wealthy affluent people who have antenna farms, that suck membership funds to attend far and away excisions to distant islands in the name of the regular ham.

N9ANT

Jun 2nd 2015, 05:45

N9ANT

N9ANT

N9ANT

N9ANT

Jun 2nd 2015, 13:09

WB1GCM

Super Moderator

You're off topic, OM.

Where in the world did you get the idea that the ARRL funds antenna farms or DXpeditions? We can't afford that. We do loan out equipment for disaster scenes, like for what's going on in Texas. We also have a fund that helps out schools. Thanks to our members, who DONATE their time effort and money, we have the funds for such things.

EXPLORE ARRL

Instragram     Facebook     Twitter     YouTube     LinkedIn