ARRL

Register Account

Login Help

Forum Home - Rules - Help - Login - Forgot Password
Members can access, post and reply to the forums below. Before you do, please first read the RULES.

W1AW/P paper QSL's through bureau

Jul 21st 2015, 22:46

kg4tah

Total Topics: 0
Total Posts: 0
I have several club members asking about the W1AW/p paper QSL's to be sent out through the bureau. Can we get an update when these may start going out so I can forward the information to my membership.

KG4TAH
President of NC4AR, Tri-County Amateur Radio Club
Aug 5th 2015, 17:04

NV2K

I recently asked the ARRL this question, and I was informed by Sharon Taratula, Awards Manager in the Radiosport Department that IT issues were being worked out. (Understandable, as this is a one-time event, and it was larger than anticipated.)

Her reply was dated 31 July.

She indicated that the cards should be printed within the next two months, after which the cards need to be labeled and packaged for delivery to the incoming bureaus.

Based on this information, my expectation is to have my cards in-hand January of next year. This is only my expectation, of course, and depends on many factors, including how my incoming bureau copes with what will probably be an unusually large influx of cards, possibly during busy holidays.
Apr 4th 2016, 02:19

NV2K

Update: April now, no cards yet for me. Anybody else?

EXPLORE ARRL

Instragram     Facebook     Twitter     YouTube     LinkedIn