ARRL

Register Account

Login Help

Forum Home - Rules - Help - Login - Forgot Password
Members can access, post and reply to the forums below. Before you do, please first read the RULES.

Email forwards still slow or not working

Jun 8th 2013, 06:07

AC5JW

Total Topics: 0
Total Posts: 0
I just became aware of this issue on mail forwarding. You all have a lot of good ideas flowing on where to look for problems.

I had the ARRL.Net forwarding address set up twice, but was forced to abandon it twice due to SPAM/UCE coming in almost exclusively from the ARRL.NET forwarding. Almost all of my SPAM went away when I turned it off. As it stands now, I am not convinced to return to this "benefit."

But, I never had email forwarding problems such as you describe here. I hope the ARRL can resolve it quickly.
Jun 8th 2013, 19:56

w9lvm

What is going on with ARRL forwarding! I may have to stop using as there seems to problems with it past 2 weeks! Anyone know what is going on with it????
Sep 15th 2013, 22:16

WF1T

Am getting 'blacklisted by b1.spamcop.net' message on email forwarded from my local account.

Any idea what's going on???
Sep 16th 2013, 13:15

K0STK

Quote by KC1AAQ
Am getting 'blacklisted by b1.spamcop.net' message on email forwarded from my local account.

If I'm understanding you correctly you're attempting to send mail through your @arrl.net address from your home address.

That message is telling you that some stage of the delivery chain between your home address and the arrl.net mail-servers is checking your message against the blacklist maintained by spamcop.net and is using that as grounds for rejection.

It's hard to say which mail-server (MX, or Mail eXchanger) along the way is at fault without seeing one of the bounce messages.

Once thing you can do is visit http://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml and follow the instructions on that page, specifically in the "Received a Report from SpamCop?" section.
Sep 28th 2013, 11:46

N1IST

Comcast is once again bouncing arrl.net mail as spam...

/mike
n1ist@comcast.net
Sep 28th 2013, 17:52

K0STK

Quote by N1IST
Comcast is once again bouncing arrl.net mail as spam...

Can you please post one of those bounce messages here?

EXPLORE ARRL

Instragram     Facebook     Twitter     YouTube     LinkedIn