ARRL Affiliated Club Application Instructions
The ARRL welcomes clubs to apply for affiliation.
Please use the forms below to begin the affiliation process.
Do not submit an application if your club was previously affiliated with ARRL. Once a club is affiliated it is always affiliated however a club that does not update its information annually will be listed as inactive.
To reactivate your club send an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include the name of the club as well as the ARRL section.
1. Open the Affiliated Club Kit PDF file below.
2. Complete the forms and save to your files.
3. e-Mail the completed forms - resolution of affiliation and initial club detail report, your club's constitution and by-laws, and your club roster to email@example.com
If you do not have Adobe Acrobat or cannot save the application forms simply print the forms and mail all of your documents to:
225 Main St.
Newington, CT 06111
If you must send your application through the mail
- Please do not use double sided printing. It only adds unecessary work when we scan the pages.
- Do not bind the application in a folder. No extra points will be given.
- Because paper applications require extra handling electronic applications are given priority. Please use the electronic application if possible.
- Please follow up with an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The club constitution being made available on this page is for illustrative purposes and can be modified to fit your club's needs.
Affiliated Club Kit
Application to become an ARRL affiliated club.
A club constitution is a very important document and should not be taken lightly as it provides the foundation for the governing the club. This sample constitution is a good illustration and may be used as a starting point when drafting your club's constitution. Please feel free to modify this example meet the requirements of your club.