ARRL

Register Account

Login Help

Forum Home - Rules - Help - Login - Forgot Password
Members can access, post and reply to the forums below. Before you do, please first read the RULES.

IOTA Dog Island FL NA-085 DXpedition 6M

Apr 13th 2014, 03:34

k5ten@aol.com

Total Topics: 0
Total Posts: 0
I am 63 miles from the island, less than 15 hours from commencement of the DXpedition. I hope to have the station(s) up for HF & VHF by 1800 EDST Saturday and will be on 10m SSB first and on the Novice/Tech portion of the band first and then AM and FM as long as rates per hour remain high.

I plan to go from HI to LO in frequency to places/modes/frequencies where the rates are the best on SSB.

I hope to have ALL MODES (Computer Modes and CW) up and qrv by 1700 ZULU Monday.

6m SSB/CW and then 10 thru 40M all bands all modes until Saturday evening April 19th about 1800 LOCAL EDST Saturday at DXpedition close.

DXpedition is "Vacation Style" with one DXer on site and all bands 6 thru 40M and on as many modes as possible --all General Portions of the band and MUCH efforts made to include Novice and Tech portions of 10M as well as tech CW portions of 10-40m. I appreciate being spotted on reflectors and spotting websites .

God Bless.... CU on the bands.

Bruce Brady K5TEN
April 2014 Dog Island DXpedition

Apr 18th 2017, 06:33

k5ten@aol.com

Total Topics: 0
Total Posts: 0
This DXpedition will now include 2 Meter all mode (SSB AND CW). Rig will be a Yaesu FT 225 RD, a 160 watt brick, and 6 element beam up 45'. I will also be on the first night of the ARRL June VHF Contest. EL79, Franklin County, FL.

EXPLORE ARRL

Instragram     Facebook     Twitter     YouTube     LinkedIn