Free Log4OM Logging software Easter release.
|Apr 18th, 15:18|
Total Topics: 0
Total Posts: 0
This weekend we are releasing the latest update of the free logging software Log4OM V.1.17 that contains many new and unique features.
Free download at: http://www.pisto.it/wordpress/log4om-en/
User manual at: http://www.pisto.it/wordpress/log4om-en/
Log4OM user forum at: http://www.pisto.it/forum/
New features in this release.
• Full support of SOTA with integration to the SOTA Mapping Project and a specific export/import facility for SOTA CSV’s – See detailed information below.
• New award manager for user-defined awards added together with a set of basic awards e.g. WAB, WAI, IIA, WFF, NATS, World lighthouses and more.
• SOTA and the new user defined awards results are displayed in the ‘Statistics and Awards’ windows.
• Integration with HRDLog online net facility added to the Log4om Net Control.
• LOTW ADIF download now updates award status.
• Added WAC Award support.
• Added CQ WAZ Award support.
• New upload of LOTW and EQSL QSO status to HRDLOG added.
• New FISTS, FISTS_CC & SKCC support.
• Added TX power settings below 1W (Mw).
• Complete automatic backup & restore of user configuration data added.
• Integration of the IK3QAR QSL manager database information in the Log4OM Label printing system for more accurate manager data.
• Added an automatic backup when opening another logbook without closing Log4OM
• Added support for ADIF 3.0.x (import/export)
SOTA support in detail
The latest version of this free logging software Log4OM provides full SOTA support for chasers, activators and S2S
We decided to not just include the new ADIF fields for SOTA, as most other software developers do, instead we enhanced the basic ADIF fields by including many extra features:
• The full summit list of all SOTA Associations and all of the summits worldwide enables instant SOTA reference lookup whilst adding the QSO.
• The user can add updated summit lists downloaded from SOTA at any time.
• SOTA CSV export already correctly formatted for instant upload to SOTA, no external software required for conversion.
• Import of downloaded SOTA CSV’s from the SOTA site can be directly imported into the Log4om logbook and existing QSO’s updated with the SOTA data.
• By clicking a SOTA reference in Log4OM the SOTA Associations, Regions and summits can be viewed in interactive maps online in the "SOTA Mapping Project" The maps provide a wealth of information, from summit positions, activation status and panoramic views, real-time spots of SOTA activations, user-defined tracks and routes to users' favorite summits, and much more.
• Supports Chasers, Activators & S2S activities.
• Full statistic analysis by band, mode, association(s), date range and worked/confirmed status for all three SOTA activities.
• DX Cluster can be filtered for SOTA activities
• Log4OM cluster alerts can be configured to alert of a SOTA activity by email, push alert to mobile phone of tablet, audio and on screen warnings
Log4OM Development Team
|May 2nd, 15:33|
Total Topics: 0
Total Posts: 0
Thanks for making this available.Its price can't be beat!
I don't see any mention of user computer requirements. What operating systems will this software work with? Linux/Mac/Windows/etc?