Latest release of Log4OM
|Aug 2nd 2014, 07:01|
Total Topics: 0
Total Posts: 0
The latest release of the free logging software Log4OM version 1.18 is now available for download here:
Eham reviews are here:
Log4OM has probably the most accurate call checking system available with very sophisticated award analysis and fully featured DX cluster with alerts.
The latest release builds on the existing functionality by adding these new features:
• Google Earth display of locator's, worked, QSL, LOTW, Eqsl and LOTW + QSL confirmed, in the QSO Archive manager.
• Automatic upload to the QRZ on line logbook.
• HRDLog and Clublog upload of a single QSO in Recent QSO’s and QSO Archive manager
• HRDLog and Clublog upload single QSO from QSL Manager, in addition to the existing auto upload to LOTW, eQSL, Clublog, HRDLog.net, HamQTH, QRZ logbook
• Automatic Award Recognition by reading comments in cluster a spot adds the award reference(s) to the QSO “Award program” list when a spot is double clicked.
• New search for award description or code function to QSO award management in QSO entry screen.
• Added a PTT button on the toolbar
• When entering a SOTA contact the Locator for a QSO is now set by using the data from the SOTA reference, not from the normal look up routine.
Full user guide can be downloaded and one to one support, which is also free, is available on the Log4OM forum here:
73 Terry G4POP
Log4OM Development Team