ARRL

Register Account

Login Help

Forum Home - Rules - Help - Login - Forgot Password
Members can access, post and reply to the forums below. Before you do, please first read the RULES.

In 2015 why are there no ebooks?

Jan 4th 2015, 23:55

k9bq

Total Topics: 0
Total Posts: 0
I am working on upgrading to extra and went looking for the extra study guide in ebook form. I found many websites claiming to offer pirated copies that had been scanned and posted free online, but as far as I can tell the official copy - for which I am more than willing to pay - is simply not available.

The year is 2015. I almost never purchase (or use) physical books. Why is a book which is already easily available to obtain illegally not available for purchase in the format which is becoming most common and is certainly the most convenient and easiest (and fastest!) to obtain?
Jan 30th 2015, 08:46

K7BED

Total Topics: 0
Total Posts: 0
kc8kjf, I just searched and see the Extra Q & A from ARRL is on Amazon in ebook format for $9.99. I'm not sure if I can link to it here but all I did was go to amazon dot com and searched for "arrl extra" and in the dropdown menu at the search bar I chose Kindle Store. Hit Search. It's right there. This book is for use through June 30, 2016.

EXPLORE ARRL

Instragram     Facebook     Twitter     YouTube     LinkedIn