ARRL

Secure Site Login

Forum Home - Rules - Help - Login - Forgot Password
Members can access, post and reply to the forums below. Before you do, please first read the RULES.

EMAIL Forwarding Rejected - SOLVED

Mar 4th 2015, 13:59

kk4ggl

Total Topics: 0
Total Posts: 0
I noticed my emails had stopped being forwarded through ARRL. When I checked my profile, I saw that another email address had replaced the address I had put there. I have corrected the forwarding address and changed my password. I am now getting errors when I send emails to my ARRL address: Recipient address rejected: User unknown

I have used the website contact to report this also.

How could my forwarding address have been changed, and whay are my present emails being rejected?
Mar 4th 2015, 21:34

kk4ggl

After several emails with ARRL personnel this situation seems to be cleared up. Many thanks to them.
Sep 12th 2018, 00:23

WA7AJ

Quote by kk4ggl
I noticed my emails had stopped being forwarded through ARRL. When I checked my profile, I saw that another email address had replaced the address I had put there. I have corrected the forwarding address and changed my password. I am now getting errors when I send emails to my ARRL address: Recipient address rejected: User unknown

How could my forwarding address have been changed, and whay are my present emails being rejected?
Sep 12th 2018, 00:26

WA7AJ

Quote by kk4ggl

Sep 12th 2018, 00:26

WA7AJ

Quote by kk4ggl