ARRL

Register Account

Login Help

Forum Home - Rules - Help - Login - Forgot Password
Members can access, post and reply to the forums below. Before you do, please first read the RULES.

Windows 10 O/S & SignaLink USB

Jun 2nd 2017, 15:31

KG5QLS

Total Topics: 0
Total Posts: 0
I am having problems with my Windows 10 O/S and my Signalink USB device. My computer keeps removing the Signalink USB sound card from my device manager? Suggestion on how to stop this please?

Here is the reply I received from Tigertronics:

Dear Mr. Bohlman,

Thank you for your email.  Regarding your question about the SignaLink, unfortunately we've never heard of this before.  The next time it happens, you might want to ignore device manager and simply go through our Windows 10 setup to see if USB Audio Codec is displayed there.  It might still be there even if it doesn't show up in device manager.

If that doesn't work, then you might try in stalling the SignaLink on a
new USB port to force a driver reinstall. After that, you could try a
Windows Reset or a restore point as you suggested.  Just be sure you have things backed up in case Windows does something unexpected.  Please let us know if you have any further questions.  Thank you.

Regards,

Jason / Tigertronics
Jun 6th 2017, 22:09

0001490519H80

My Kaspersky security software is a reaL pain. I ended up turning it off when I use digital modes...and back on when I finish.

i

i
Jun 6th 2017, 22:09

0001490519H80

My Kaspersky security software is a reaL pain. I ended up turning it off when I use digital modes...and back on when I finish.

i

i

EXPLORE ARRL

Instragram     Facebook     Twitter     YouTube     LinkedIn