ARRL

Register Account

Login Help

Forum Home - Rules - Help - Login - Forgot Password
Members can access, post and reply to the forums below. Before you do, please first read the RULES.

eclipse qso how log ft8 in n1mm+ ??

Aug 18th 2017, 14:20

0001490519H80

Total Topics: 0
Total Posts: 0
II'm using N1MM+ logger for the eclipse QSO party. I intend to use WSJT for contacts, but I don't see anything for it in N1MM+ (the suggested logging program)

There is only PSK. How do I log WSJT contacts please?

Thanks

kj6bqm
Aug 18th 2017, 20:41

W1VT

Super Moderator

From the N1mm logger website
Logging Digital Mode Contacts
While you are entering contacts "live", N1MM+ only supports a few digital modes: RTTY, PSK31 and PSK63. However, this does not mean that you cannot log other digital modes such as JT65, MSK144, FT8, and so on. First, put the program into one of the supported digital modes (e.g. PSK31) while logging the contact real-time. Later (any time before exporting to ADIF or Cabrillo), you can select the contact in the Log window, right-click on it, select Edit Contact, and edit the Mode box in the dialog window. You can either use Update to change a single contact, or the up or down arrows at the lower right to change a contact and move to the next one so you can edit multiple contacts in succession. The edited mode is what will be exported to ADIF or Cabrillo, although in the case of Cabrillo what will appear is only a two-letter abbreviation.
http://n1mm.hamdocs.com/tiki-index.php?page=Setup+VHF+Contests+-+CW+and+SSB
Aug 18th 2017, 20:47

0001490519H80

thank you.

I hope that traffic will be hot on ft8 so it will be good if I can edit the log later

EXPLORE ARRL

Instragram     Facebook     Twitter     YouTube     LinkedIn