ARRL

Register Account

Login Help

Forum Home - Rules - Help - Login - Forgot Password
Members can access, post and reply to the forums below. Before you do, please first read the RULES.

ARRL policies and practices

Apr 28th 2019, 13:22

k1vsk

Total Topics: 0
Total Posts: 0
What if any policies and practices does the League employ to ensure it prospectively seeks constituent input on actions affecting its members?
May 1st 2019, 09:45

WB1GCM

Super Moderator

The policy is for members to write to their Division Director.
Anytime you have a concern, comment or just want to say, "Thank you for volunteering", just write to them. Each time a proposal comes up, the information about it is posted as news on arrl.org and it is also printed in QST. If you don't want to write, you have an option to use the telephone, as Division Director phone numbers are published in QST. That system has worked since Day One.

Bob Allison
WB1GCM
ARRL Lab
May 1st 2019, 14:15

k1vsk

We are all well aware of the current practice. My question was prompted by the assumption that the League might want to become more focused on being prospective by encouraging input. Thank you for correcting me.
May 2nd 2019, 11:13

AI4BJ

I think the word you are thinking of is "proactive", not "prospective".

My division's vice-director attended our local club meeting a couple of months ago and asked us if we had any questions or concerns about league activities. To me, that's a good example of being proactive.

Mark AI4BJ

EXPLORE ARRL

Instragram     Facebook     Twitter     YouTube     LinkedIn