ARRL

Register Account

Login Help

Forum Home - Rules - Help - Login - Forgot Password
Members can access, post and reply to the forums below. Before you do, please first read the RULES.

QUESTION TO ARRL STAFF

Mar 29th 2012, 16:25

KI6NB

Total Topics: 0
Total Posts: 0
My license expiews this year, and I was wondering if the ARRL still sends an e-mail out before the expiration date, and does the actual renewal process for me upon my request/approval?

73, KI6NB
Mar 29th 2012, 19:35

W1VT

Super Moderator

http://www.arrl.org/expiration-notices
ARRL Member License Expiration Notices

As one of the many benefits we offer ARRL Members, ARRL members will automatically receive a License Expiration Notice Form from ARRL. This notice has instructions on amateur license renewal and is sent once the license is just outside the 90-day window for renewal. This will be a letter with a form at the bottom of the letter to sign and return to the ARRL VEC. Amateurs can renew no sooner than 90 days before the expiration of the license. NON-Vanity renewal procedures are a free membership service. Vanity renewals require a Fee (FCC Regulatory Fee and a $5 ARRL processing fee).

For a complete list of member filing instructions and filing fees go to the ARRL Member Instructions For License Renewals or Changes page.

located with a Website Search on "license renewal" and selecting the "expiration notices" menu item on the left.

Zack Lau W1VT
ARRL Senior Lab Engineer

Sep 15th 2012, 03:11

K7TOM

Where is the ARRL membership info? When does mine expire ?
K7tom
Sep 16th 2012, 00:32

aa6e

@K7TOM - I'm not clear what you're asking. Your ARRL membership expiration? There may be a better way to get that info, but you can go to www.arrl.org/membership-certificate. Print out your own membership certificate that shows your membership term.

If you're asking about your FCC license expiration, I'd recommend looking at your license! :-)

73 Martin AA6E

EXPLORE ARRL

Instragram     Facebook     Twitter     YouTube     LinkedIn