ARRL

Register Account

Login Help

Forum Home - Rules - Help - Login - Forgot Password
Members can access, post and reply to the forums below. Before you do, please first read the RULES.

Log Submission ... verification ????

Nov 19th 2013, 17:42

wb3cii

Total Topics: 0
Total Posts: 0
Hey guys,
I submitted my SS log right after the contest ended Sunday. Should I have received a verification e-mail acknowledging the log ? I sent an e-mail to ARRL asking them but have not heard back yet :(

I guess I am used to most other contests. When you submit a log you get and almost instant e-mail response letting you know that they received your log and it was formatted properly.

Just curious,
Bill
Nov 19th 2013, 21:01

K1ZO

Bill,

I got an email back from the Contest Robot in about 3 minutes verifying receipt of the log.

Doug - K1ZO
Nov 19th 2013, 21:52

W1VT

Super Moderator

I sent mine Monday afternoon to

SSPhone@arrl.org

and got a reply in a minute. The confirmation email allows you to double check details like you entry category and club competition name--you can resubmit it until you get it right...

Zack W1VT
Nov 20th 2013, 00:10

wb3cii

Well, my call is listed on the received logs list but I still did not get an e-mail ? Sent it again this evening, will see what happens.
Nov 21st 2013, 21:05

W1VT

Super Moderator

The content may trigger some SPAM filter--it is an automated response, after all. If you don't find it in a junk mail folder--here is what the contest log submission page suggests:

If you submitted your entry electronically and do not find your log listed, first please check to see that you received back a numbered receipt from the ARRL Contest Robot. If you have a numbered receipt and your log does not appear within several hours, please contact contests@arrl.org with your receipt number and they will look into the matter during regular ARRL business hours.
Nov 26th 2015, 04:21

AI6IN

Sorta on topic...
I submitted the Nov SS log with "None" in the club name spot; received a "Not Recognized" message from the robot, even though "None" is on the list of accepted club names. (I used N1MM+ to generate).
So, I resent the log with just blanks in the club name spot, and the robot took it.
Anyone else have this happen?

EXPLORE ARRL

Instragram     Facebook     Twitter     YouTube     LinkedIn