|Joined:||Fri, Aug 13th 2004, 11:21||Roles:||N/A||Moderates:||N/A|
|New features in the free logging program Log4OM||Jun 19th, 18:37||1||208||on 19/6/15|
|New release of Log4om||Feb 3rd, 19:12||1||286||on 3/2/15|
|Latest release of Log4OM||Aug 2nd 2014, 07:01||1||716||on 2/8/14|
|Free Log4OM Logging software Easter release.||Apr 18th 2014, 15:18||3||1,992||on 2/8/14|
|LOG4OM new release||Feb 4th 2013, 12:11||1||1,457||on 4/2/13|
|New LOG4OM software release||Jul 19th 2012, 18:29||1||2,651||on 19/7/12|
|New features in the free logging program Log4OM||G4POP||on 19/6/15|
|Log4OM provides more new features in it's latest release
As part of the continuous development of Log4om the latest release, version 1.22, contains a number of new features among which are:
The ability to attach scanned images of paper QSL's, audio/video files (Recordings), text and other files to a QSO from QSO Edit window.
e.g. The user can now record a QSO using a Windows audio/video recorder and save the resulting .wav, MP3 or video file to the QSO for future playback.
It is also possible to save a text file of a data exchanged, photos of the users station, received SSTV images and received files to a QSO
To compliment this feature it is now possible to automatically download received eQSL card images when updating the eQSL received status which then automatically adds the received QSL image to the QSO record for future display.
Future enhancement of this feature will include automatic download of images from internet call lookup web sites like QRZ.com. In the case of QRZ.com this will complement our existing real time automatic QSO upload to a users QRZ on line logbook.
In addition to our automatic real time QSO upload to QRZ users logbooks Log4OM also provides real time upload of QSO's to Clublog, HRDLog, LOTW, eQSL & HamQTH, it is to be hoped that eventually these on line sites will also provide graphic file download facilities for us and other developers.
Version 1.22 includes many other new features including support for roll label printers like the Brother QL570 and 700.
The program can be downloaded free from our web site:
Log4OM is free to all radio amateurs and the Log4OM team provide free backup and support via our forum, email, Skype and where required telephone and Teamviewer.
The Log4OM forum is at
Log4OM Development Team
|New release of Log4om||G4POP||on 3/2/15|
|Released today version 1.2 of the free logging software Log4om with further enhancement of the incredibly powerful SQL search queries with the addition of custom user queries.
Solar data is now displayed in graphs and text banners and the current solar data saved with every QSO.
Enhancement of the user awards facility including regular updates of the ever expanding set of default awards.
Automatic uploads of QSO's to the QRZ logbook, eQSL, LOTW, Clublog, HRDLog.net etc have been extended is several areas of the program.
Also a couple of minor bugs were fixed in the Winkeyer module and the Net Control window
The free download, quick start guide and full user guide in both English and French is available here:
Log4om Development Team
Free logging software for all Radio Amateurs
|Free Log4OM Logging software Easter release.||G4POP||on 2/8/14|
I am so sorry, I missed this post, still better late than never!
All windows versions from XP and later
No we don't have a Linux or OS X version
|Latest release of Log4OM||G4POP||on 2/8/14|
|The latest release of the free logging software Log4OM version 1.18 is now available for download here:
Eham reviews are here:
Log4OM has probably the most accurate call checking system available with very sophisticated award analysis and fully featured DX cluster with alerts.
The latest release builds on the existing functionality by adding these new features:
• Google Earth display of locator's, worked, QSL, LOTW, Eqsl and LOTW + QSL confirmed, in the QSO Archive manager.
• Automatic upload to the QRZ on line logbook.
• HRDLog and Clublog upload of a single QSO in Recent QSO’s and QSO Archive manager
• HRDLog and Clublog upload single QSO from QSL Manager, in addition to the existing auto upload to LOTW, eQSL, Clublog, HRDLog.net, HamQTH, QRZ logbook
• Automatic Award Recognition by reading comments in cluster a spot adds the award reference(s) to the QSO “Award program” list when a spot is double clicked.
• New search for award description or code function to QSO award management in QSO entry screen.
• Added a PTT button on the toolbar
• When entering a SOTA contact the Locator for a QSO is now set by using the data from the SOTA reference, not from the normal look up routine.
Full user guide can be downloaded and one to one support, which is also free, is available on the Log4OM forum here:
73 Terry G4POP
Log4OM Development Team
|Free Log4OM Logging software Easter release.||G4POP||on 18/4/14|
|This weekend we are releasing the latest update of the free logging software Log4OM V.1.17 that contains many new and unique features.
Free download at: http://www.pisto.it/wordpress/log4om-en/
User manual at: http://www.pisto.it/wordpress/log4om-en/
Log4OM user forum at: http://www.pisto.it/forum/
New features in this release.
• Full support of SOTA with integration to the SOTA Mapping Project and a specific export/import facility for SOTA CSV’s – See detailed information below.
• New award manager for user-defined awards added together with a set of basic awards e.g. WAB, WAI, IIA, WFF, NATS, World lighthouses and more.
• SOTA and the new user defined awards results are displayed in the ‘Statistics and Awards’ windows.
• Integration with HRDLog online net facility added to the Log4om Net Control.
• LOTW ADIF download now updates award status.
• Added WAC Award support.
• Added CQ WAZ Award support.
• New upload of LOTW and EQSL QSO status to HRDLOG added.
• New FISTS, FISTS_CC & SKCC support.
• Added TX power settings below 1W (Mw).
• Complete automatic backup & restore of user configuration data added.
• Integration of the IK3QAR QSL manager database information in the Log4OM Label printing system for more accurate manager data.
• Added an automatic backup when opening another logbook without closing Log4OM
• Added support for ADIF 3.0.x (import/export)
SOTA support in detail
The latest version of this free logging software Log4OM provides full SOTA support for chasers, activators and S2S
We decided to not just include the new ADIF fields for SOTA, as most other software developers do, instead we enhanced the basic ADIF fields by including many extra features:
• The full summit list of all SOTA Associations and all of the summits worldwide enables instant SOTA reference lookup whilst adding the QSO.
• The user can add updated summit lists downloaded from SOTA at any time.
• SOTA CSV export already correctly formatted for instant upload to SOTA, no external software required for conversion.
• Import of downloaded SOTA CSV’s from the SOTA site can be directly imported into the Log4om logbook and existing QSO’s updated with the SOTA data.
• By clicking a SOTA reference in Log4OM the SOTA Associations, Regions and summits can be viewed in interactive maps online in the "SOTA Mapping Project" The maps provide a wealth of information, from summit positions, activation status and panoramic views, real-time spots of SOTA activations, user-defined tracks and routes to users' favorite summits, and much more.
• Supports Chasers, Activators & S2S activities.
• Full statistic analysis by band, mode, association(s), date range and worked/confirmed status for all three SOTA activities.
• DX Cluster can be filtered for SOTA activities
• Log4OM cluster alerts can be configured to alert of a SOTA activity by email, push alert to mobile phone of tablet, audio and on screen warnings
Log4OM Development Team