ARRL HQ Seeks Applicants for the Position of QST Technical Editor
The League is currently looking to fill the position of QST Technical Editor at ARRL Headquarters in Newington. Connecticut residency or the ability to relocate to Connecticut is required.
The QST Technical Editor will provide leadership to the technical Amateur Radio community by developing and promulgating a vision of the state of the Amateur Radio art through the pages of QST.
- Broad knowledge of and experience with Amateur Radio and electronics
- Broad knowledge of and experience with the design and construction of Amateur Radio equipment, antennas and accessories
- Broad knowledge of and experience with Amateur Radio software
- A bachelor or graduate college degree, preferably in a technical field. Exceptional related work history can be substituted for a degree.
- A minimum of three years of writing or editing experience
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and productively with a variety of people
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel
- An Amateur Extra class license
More information and an application are available here.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume via e-mail, or complete the application, print it out and mail it with your resume and cover letter to Monique Levesque, ARRL, 225 Main St, Newington, CT 06111. You can also fax your application, cover letter and resume to 860-594-0298. Please include your salary history and salary requirements. The ARRL is an equal opportunity employer.