Digital Edition of November QST Now Available
The digital version of the November QST is now available to ARRL members. The digital version includes many features not available in the print version, such as:
- Video overviews of the Array Solutions AIMuhf impedance analyzer and the DZKit HT-7 40-meter AM handheld transceiver.
- A circuit board layout and additional information on how to bring your vintage receiver and transmitter together with the “Boat Anchor Buddy,” by Ralph E. Taggert, WB8DQT.
Every issue of QST is filled with the news and features you need to keep active in Amateur Radio. Find all this and more in the November issue of QST:
- Build an inexpensive HF power attenuator.
- Learn a different way to assemble PL-259 plugs.
- See PSK31 “up close.”
- Put your remote antenna tuner to work on 160 meters.
- Turn back the clock with an easy single-tube transmitter.
- See how students “Reach for the Stars” with Amateur Radio.
- …and much more!