Digital Edition of October QST Now Available
The digital version of the October QST is now available to ARRL members. The digital version includes many features not available in the print version, such as:
- Video overviews of the Alinco DJ-V57T and Kenwood TH-K20A handheld transceivers.
- Audio of galactic noise on 10 meters.
- Bonus photos of the 2012 HK0NA DXpedition to Malpelo Island.
- Audio of the Hendricks QRP Kits Scout regen receiver.
Every issue of QST is filled with the news and features you need to keep active in Amateur Radio. The October issue of QST is our annual DXing issue. Here’s what’s in store for you in this issue:
- Build a shared apex loop array antenna to boost your receive performance.
- Read about the fascinating HK0NA DXpedition to Malpelo Island.
- Get tips on how to make the most of modern DX spotting networks.
- Learn the real story of the historic 1954 DXpedition to Navassa Island.
- Find out why so many amateurs are eager to make contact with the Sovereign Military Order of Malta.
- …and much more!