DXCC Desk Offers Special “Paper Application Offer” for ST0R QSLs
The cards for the 2011 ST0R operation from the new DXCC entity of South Sudan are now being received by DXers around the world. With next year’s publishing deadline for 2011 results fast approaching on December 31, 2011, the ARRL DXCC Desk is offering a special reduced price option for those DXCC participants who have already made at least one application during 2011.
To take advantage of this offer, you must have already made a submission in the 2011 calendar year via either Logbook of The World (LoTW) or via a traditional paper application. If you have already made an application in 2011, you may then submit a paper ST0R QSL (no other cards, just the ST0R South Sudan card) following these rules:
- Enclose $5 (check, money order, credit card number or cash at your risk) for amateurs in the US.
- Enclose $6 (check, money order, credit card number or cash at your risk) for amateurs who reside outside the US.
- Enclose a self-addressed, stamped envelope for the return of the ST0R card.
- This special submission is only for the ST0R card.
- If any other card(s) are included, this will be considered a full submission subject to full fees, even if you already submitted in 2011.
- These submission conditions apply only if you have already made a submission in 2011 and this offer does not apply if you have not yet made your 2011 submission. All DXCC fees are in effect, as you can include this card with your regular submission.
This special offer expires on December 31, 2011 and will not be extended into 2012. If you have any questions concerning these procedures, please contact ARRL Awards Branch Manager Manager Bill Moore, NC1L, via e-mail.