Digital Edition of May QST Now Available
The digital version of the May issue of QST is now available to ARRL members. The digital edition includes many features not available in the print version, such as:
- Video overviews of the new Hendricks BitX17A transceiver and the M2 2M-1K2 high power 2 meter amplifier.
Every issue of QST is filled with the news and features you need to keep active in Amateur Radio. Find all this and more in the May issue of QST:
- Build an 80 W linear amplifier for 2 meters.
- Try your first Arduino microcontroller project.
- Add FSK to a Tigertronics SignaLink interface.
- Follow a family DXpedition to Cyprus.
- Check out an ARRL convention in a Puerto Rican paradise.
- …and much more!