The Digital Edition of May QST is Now Available!
Go to this link and start reading: May 2014 QST
• Build an effective mobile antenna for 17 meters
• Add a flip-up mobile antenna rack to your truck or RV
• Try a portable coaxial dipole on your favorite band
• Go fishing for DX with a five-band portable antenna
• Special Dayton Hamvention® Advertising Section
… and much more.
Enjoy content you won’t see in the print edition, such as a video overview of the Palstar HF-Auto antenna tuner.
In this month's column "It Seems to Us," CEO David Sumner, K1ZZ makes note of ARRL's founding on May 18, 1914...100 years ago. That's something all members can celebrate this month! Enjoy this issue!