The January Edition of Digital QST is Now Available
The January Edition of Digital QST – our annual DIY issue -- is now available!
• Build an inexpensive 1 kHz to 1.7 GHz SDR receiver
• Add power and PTT indicators to your desk microphone
• Print your own straight key for Straight Key Night.
• Modify surplus ARC-5 radios for the ham bands
• Build a tiny back-up power supply
…and much more!
Enjoy Content You Won’t Find in the Print Edition…
See a video overview of the Ameritron ALS-1306 RF Power Amplifier
Listen to on-air samples of FreeDV digital voice with the Rowetel SM1000.
Every issue of QST is filled with the news and features you need to keep active in Amateur Radio. Enjoy this issue!