Register Account

Login Help

FCC Online Filing

FCC License Manager System

File Amateur Radio License transactions on the FCC website via their License Manager System.

The FCC charges an application fee for certain filings. View the application fee filing guide and instructions on the FCC Application Fee webpage.
After completing the application, if a payment is required, the system will automatically open a page asking how the applicant wants to pay and will walk the applicant through the payment process.

Log into the ULS License Manager System with your 10-digit FRN (FCC Registration Number) and password at any time to view and manage your license and applications, and update anything in your FCC license record, including adding an email address.

Forgot your password?  For questions or password issues, contact the CORES/FRN Tech Support, (877) 480-3201 (Monday – Friday, 1300 – 2300 UTC) or reset the password on the FCC website.

Not sure if you have an FRN?  Check your licenses in the FCC database to determine if they've been assigned an FRN.
Individuals may use the FCC filing system for changes, renewals and to apply for a vanity call sign. See the FCC website for common online filing tasks.

Clubs are only permitted to use the FCC filing system to view the club license data and to apply for a new club vanity call sign or to renew a club vanity call sign. 
The FCC no longer processes regular Club license applications (since January 2001). All other application types must be filed through an FCC approved Club Station Call Sign Administrator (CSCSA), an amateur radio organization that has agreed to provide voluntary, uncompensated and unreimbursed services for processing these types of applications. There are four FCC-approved CSCSA servicing the Amateur Radio community.  View filing instructions here.


Instragram     Facebook     Twitter     YouTube     LinkedIn