This is your portal to submit new or updated information for use in the ARRL Repeater Directory.
Please note the following . . .
- We will only accept information from repeater owners or trustees, or those officially authorized to act in their behalf (such as club officers).
- DO NOT use this form to submit information concerning a planned repeater, temporary (or experimental) repeater.
- Acceptance of your information does not constitute “coordination” of any kind.
- Entering data does NOT guarantee publication. The ARRL reserves the right to reject incomplete submissions or any submissions that do not meet the above criteria.
- If the repeater coordinator in your area is participating in the ARRL Repeater Directory (click here to download a list of participating coordinators), your information will shared with your coordinator. He or she may choose to modify your submission, or delete it entirely if it does not conform to coordination requirements. If your coordinator is not participating in the ARRL Repeater Directory, your information will be entered into our database directly and will be published in the next edition of the Directory.
- Changes submitted after January 31 will not appear in the Repeater Directory until the following year.
Enter your information below
Use this form to enter your information. DO NOT LEAVE ANY FIELDS BLANK. Click the SUBMIT button when you have finished.