Continuing the exploration into new aspects of operating, Chapter 3 covers new topics and reviews familiar topics in more detail.
- Amateur Regulations -- a direct link to the Part 97 FCC rules that define the Amateur Service.
- ARES and RACES Frequently Asked Questions - this page helps reduce confusion about the two organizations
- Emission Designator List - these are the FCC 3-letter designators for all emission modes
- International Operating
- Objects that May Affect the Navigable Airspace - an FAA circular that answers many questions about towers near airports
- Volunteer Examiners - complete information on the volunteer examiner program.