Register Account

Login Help

International Regulatory

Amateurs sometimes visit other countries and naturally want to operate their amateur stations. Amateurs need to be aware of issues besides working with the reciprocal operating authority of the country they are visiting.

Read More


  • Foreign Operating in the US

    Foreign Amateur Radio operators can get on the air in the US. Read these important tips and regulations. Learn More

  • International Waters

    What every ham who wants to operate in international waters needs to know, including maritime regulations. Learn More

  • Reciprocal Permit

    If a country doesn't participate in CEPT or IARP, then you will need to get a Reciprocal Permit to operate your station Learn More

  • Bilateral Reciprocal Agreements

    Some nations have what is known as a "bilateral" operating agreement with the US. Learn More


Instragram     Facebook     Twitter     YouTube     LinkedIn