ARRL Thanks Donors with Publication Gift Certificates
The end of 2010 is fast approaching and ARRL is poised to close the books on December 31! Many members wait to make contributions at the end of the year -- these contributions are important to the ARRL funds that are not supported by member dues.
But wait! There’s more! When you make a contribution of $30 or more before December 31, you’ll receive a complimentary $10 gift certificate* on your next publication sales purchase at ARRL. You can make your gift on our secure Web site, by mail or by phone at 860-594-0397 and we’ll send your $10 gift certificate right away.
You may designate your contribution to one or more of the following funds:
- The ARRL Diamond Club (to renew your ARRL membership and make a contribution!)
- The Spectrum Defense Fund
- The Education & Technology Fund
- The Lab Fund
- The Historic Preservation Fund
- The ARRL General Fund.
You may decide to make a monthly credit card contribution of $10 or more on the ARRL Web site to support one of the areas listed above. For more information, contact ARRL Chief Development Officer Mary Hobart, K1MMH, via e-mail or by phone at 860-594-0397. Your year-end contribution is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. ARRL is an IRS designated 501(c)(3) organization holding tax identification number 06-6000004.
* About ARRL Gift Certificates: After making your contribution of $30 or more, your $10 ARRL Gift Certificate will be promptly mailed to you. Certificates must be redeemed by April 30, 2011. It is easy to redeem your certificate online, by mail or phone. This offer is valid on all sale and regular-priced ARRL publications.