QST -- There’s an App for That!
ARRL members who use Apple iOS mobile devices -- iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch -- can now download a new dedicated app to access and browse all issues of the digital edition of QST. This app allows ARRL members to read QST online or download individual issues of the journal for offline reading. This free app is available to ARRL members in the Apple App Store.
Using the New QST App:
- From your iOS device, go to the Apple App Store to search for and install the free QST app. Or simply click here to download the app now.
- Verify your Apple ID password.
- Open the app and go to the “QST Catalog” to browse available digital issues.
- Tap on the cover of an issue and select “Read” or “Download.”
- Log in with your ARRL website username and password. If you do not have an ARRL website username and password, please register here.
- Each time you download an issue in the app, it is added to the “My QST Library” to view offline. Note: Before viewing issues offline, you must first initialize each issue online using your ARRL website login.
- To stream embedded video and audio, you must be connected to the Internet.
Using an Android or Windows Mobile Device?
At this time, a native app is only available for Apple iOS devices. Users with Android or Windows devices can access the digital edition of QST from a web browser. The web version runs in an Internet browser on nearly any device, including desktop or laptop computers, smartphones, tablets and e-book readers.
Tell us what you think! Use this online form to share your feedback.