VUCC Rules and Fees
Important! Read FIRST! Changes have been made to the fee structure. Download and print the VUCC rules. Special Note: Applications for the VHF/UHF Century Club Program (VUCC) can be checked by approved ARRL DXCC Card Checkers. If you cannot locate a local VUCC checker to assist you, check to see if a DXCC Card Checker is available near you. If you find one close to you contact them for an appointment, or, at least to make sure you give them a heads up that an application is coming.
VUCC and LoTW
A step by step guide to setting up your Logbook of The World VUCC award account.
Check out the reprint of the 1983 QST article by John F. Lindholm, W1XX, introducing the VUCC Program. Go Now
LoTW and Grid Squares
Your grid square is identified in your station location in TQSL. It is not part of your certificate.
To add or change your grid square (or US State and County) simply edit your station location.
If you operated from a grid boundary or corner you can add up to four adjoining grids to one station location by separating the grid with a comma.
Example: DM76, DM75, DM86, DM85
You must have the latest config file to do save multiple grid locators.
Download the config file:
1. Log into your LoTW user account
2. Select YOUR ACCOUNT
3. Select YOUR CERTIFICATES
4. Select DOWNLOAD LATEST CONFIG FILE
5. Save the file to your folder or desktop.
6. Double click the file and it will install itself.
Edit a Station Location:
1. Open TQSL (not TQSL CERT)
2. Select STATION > EDIT LOCATION
3. Fix the zones, grid and any other information.
4. Finish at the end.
5. Now you can sign your log and upload again. The old geographic information will be overwritten by the new.
VUCC Application Form
Use this form to apply for your VUCC awards.
VUCC Field Sheet
Use this form to list your QSOs by grid square. Use a separate sheet for each two letter grid.