|Joined:||Sat, May 14th 2011, 20:53||Roles:||N/A||Moderates:||N/A|
|ASSP version inconsistency at edgeni.net||Jun 21st 2013, 18:12||1||476||on 21/6/13|
|RTTY Procedure Guide||Dec 11th 2012, 23:26||4||1,259||on 16/1/13|
|Looking for an old QSL Card - K4IBJ||Oct 31st 2012, 17:50||2||823||on 10/2/14|
|Electronic QST problems on Linux||May 23rd 2012, 18:29||10||1,583||on 17/11/12|
|WAS Forum||Mar 30th 2012, 01:35||4||1,151||on 19/6/12|
|Vanity Call - When to apply vs expiration date||KenWLeidner||1 week, 6 days ago|
Vanity call sign applications submitted less than 2 years and one day after a call sign expiration date will be denied.
It is also my understanding that applications are processed in a random order rather than in the order received.
Here some facts about the timeline for application processing retrieved from an archive.org copy of vanityhq.com:
1. Vanity applications are usually processed on Tuesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays
2. Applications received on Monday are processed on Friday, 18 days later
3. Applications received on Tuesday are processed on Saturday, 18 days later
4. Applications received on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday are processed on Tuesday, 18 days after the Friday date
5. Holidays occuring between the received date and the processed date don't seem to change the schedule. However, Monday holidays cause the Tuesday processing to be a day late
6. Applications filed on Saturday, Sunday, or a holiday are marked "received" and date stamped the next business day
7. Applications are processed as a batch job in the early morning hours while the ULS system is off-line. If the batch job fails it may cause grants to be delayed
|LOG BOOK OF THE WORLD||AG6JY||3 weeks, 5 days ago|
The transfer process is pretty simple:
1. Export your QRZ log to an ADIF file
2. Sign your ADIF file with tqsl
3. Upload your signed ADIF file to LoTW
What do you find to be confusing?
|Best Practice||K7RMA||4 weeks, 1 day ago|
This does not answer your main question. But, we can't broadcast ...
|How do I tell QST editors an article is really bad!||WA6SAZ||on 18/3/14|
I'm not sure how often HQ staff check these forums.
So you might want to e-mail your comment to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Why not Kentucky?||OH6NT||on 24/11/13|
Perhaps K4UU submitted the QSO with missing or incorrect information. Have you tried contacting him directly?
You should have the following lines under "Worked Station":