ARRL Volunteer Examiner Manual 9th Edition
Your complete guide to the ARRL Volunteer Examiner Program.
This manual is available in three formats:
- VE MANUAL PDF - download the complete version for free!
To view and/or print this file, you must have the free Adobe
Acrobat Reader. You can download the latest reader here.
- As a BOOK available through our online store.
Shipping is included in the price!
- View as an online document at the Issuu Web site.
You can view this version, complete with animated
page turning, zoom to any size, print individual
pages or print the entire manual.
Additional VE Manual Information:
- Prospective Volunteer Examiners (VEs) should view “Chapter 2 – Becoming a Volunteer Examiner” of the VE manual which explains the VE accreditation process. Complete the ARRL VE Application Form and Open-Book Review. Please fax, mail/courier or email us an Abode PDF file or scanned JPEG image (showing your real signature). Additional instructions are located on Become an ARRL VE page.
- Samples of all ARRL VEC Forms (except for CSCEs) are located in Chapter 9 and on the VE Resources Page. Forms may be downloaded, printed or duplicated.
If you have any questions or comments, e-mail the ARRL VEC,
or call 860-594-0300.