Newsletters to Instructors and Teachers
The purpose of ARRL's e-newsletter for Instructors and Teachers is to provide information that will help you with your licensing or classroom instruction and to share experiences and stories of other instructors and teachers that may offer ideas for you to incorporate in your activities. We provide the information in newsletter format direct to your mailbox as a convenience for you.
Review the current newsletter or earlier issues for information and ideas about licensing instruction and stories about how ham radio is being used in the classroom for learning and fun.
In this issue:
- Ham Radio: From Generation to Generation…..Page 1
- Radio Clubs, Licensing Classes and Learning Activities, Oh My! .....Page 2
- Update on Recent ARISS Activities….Page 3
- 2013 Teachers Institutes Deliver Immediate Impact…….Page 4
- A Meeting Place for Classroom Teachers……Page 5
- A Marriage of Robots and Ham Radio……Page 6
- Exam Prep Jepperdee is Born.....Page 6
- 2014 Tech Question Pool…….Page 7
- 2013 License Statistics…..Page 7
- Upcoming Events, Opportunities and Deadlines……Page 8